Friday, October 8, 2021

Together Forever Season 1 (8 tv episodes) 2018

     This is supposed to be a comedy but I really didn’t see anything funny??  In the beginning June and Oscar are a married couple and they seem to be in a deep rut.  They decide to go skiing to mix things up but that doesn’t work out. 

 

     As soon as you get used to this main theme the film changes and you are in a totally different dimension that has absolutely no humor??  There are a LOT of episodes and I advise you to cut your losses in the beginning and not drag out your viewing hoping for a better outcome!!  I don’t want to include any spoilers in my review but I really hope there are not any additional seasons!!!   2 1/2* (I really thought this was depressing and there is no comedy)


Each episode 28 min, 8 episodes total, premiered 9/14 on Amazon Prime,  directed and written by Alan Yang, also written by Matt Hubbard and Alan Yang Maya Rudolph, Fred Armisen, Catherine Keener, Noah Robbins and Kym Whitley.


Note:  Amazon 3.5* out of 5* with 2,504 reviews, Imdb 7.2* out of 10* with 370 reviews.  There are many negative reviews without number ratings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment