Thursday, August 26, 2021

Modern Love Season 2 episode 1 2021

           This TV series is based on the New York Times’ column that explores relationships, love and the human connection.  35 min Episode 1 aired 8/12/2021.

     Love breaks all the rules.  Each episode of the anthology series brings to life different stories of relationships, connections, betrayals and revelations, all inspired by true events.


     Stephanie Curran is a very busy doctor.  She has a daughter in college and one in elementary school.  Stephanie and her husband Niall are trying to figure out their finances and how they can up their savings.


     Driving with the top down in a vintage car, I am reminded that I can shift gears, face risk, handle inconveniences in my own life.  I can even survive tragedy.  My partner says, ‘You love that car, you don’t have to sell it if you can’t seem to part with it.’  Your husband died but he was an extraordinary man and it’s OK to try to keep him near you.  As your partner, I don’t need to be jealous!!  5* (I really liked this episode)


Comedy, drama, romance starring Minnie Driver, Tom Burke and Gbenga Akinnagbe.

Note:  The Guardian 3* out of 4*, Metacritic 61 out of 100 with 8 critic reviews, Amazon 3* out of 5* with 326 reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment